New Song offers lots of ways for you to connect with others and get involved. On Sunday mornings we have groups for all ages, including the following:
- Perspectives Class (9:15 AM) for adults.
- New Song Youth Club (9:30 AM). Our class for students beginning in 6th grade will begin a new year together in the upper room.
- Jr Youth Fellowship (10:45 AM). This class for students from 3rd to 5th grade will be meeting at Resurrection House with their talented teacher, Susan Brown, who has lots of fun things in store for them this year!
- New Song Kids (10:45 AM). Our youngest learners (K - 2nd grade) spend time at Resurrection House learning Bible stories, playing, and making projects. We have many dedicated teachers who lend their skills to this class.
- We also have a fully staffed nursery available each week as well.
Interested in Tai Chi? What about music? Prison ministry? Or how about serving with homeless families in the Northland? New Song has points of connection for all of these interests and many more!
Come check out what New Song has for YOU to live a more engaged, meaningful life.